- My Notepad (Dutch, PDF) containing formulas for astro-photography, things to keep in mind and all kinds of other random things I picked up when I first started.
- Nikon D3400: a crop sensor body that just works.
- Nikon AF-S DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR: Primary lens I picked up in poor condition and refurbished myself.
- Sigma 10-20 mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM: Amazingly sharp ultra-wide angle lens with zero fisheye effect.
- Nikon AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8G: Plastic fantastic prime lens.
- Nikon AF-S DX 50mm f/1.8G: Another plastic fantastic prime lens, which on my crop-frame body translates to a perfect 70mm portrait lens.